1. Lavender Essential Oil & Lavender Oil Overview
Where to buy Lavender Essential Oil with lowering Lavender Essential Oil price and high quality? Where to find good information of Wholesale Lavender Essential Oil and Purchase Lavender Essential Oil for sales? As the professional Lavender Essential Oil manufacturer, Plamed is your best choice.
Lavender Essential Oil comes from petals of lavandula angustifolia. Its main ingredients are Linalool, Linalyl Acetate and Lavandulyl Acetate. These ingredients provide Lavender Essential Oil a variety of biological activities. Lavender Essential Oil has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity. It can inhibit the growth of lots of bacteria and fungi. Lavender Essential Oil can scavenge DPPH free radical, and has good antioxidant effect. Also it can quickly penetrate into hair follicles to disinfect and resist bacteria. It promotes cell regeneration, and restores skin’s connective tissue. Therefore, it can remove skin problems such as acne, comedo and pimple. Lavender Essential Oil can also promote wound healing and repair scars. Adding it to shampoo, shower gel or massage oil can improve hair quality, ease anxiety and relax mood. Lavender Essential Oil enjoys the reputation of “Universal Oil”. It is widely used in various functional cosmetics.
|Product Name||CAS Number||INCI Name|
|Lavender Essential Oil||8000-28-0||LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL|
|Product ID||Specification||Minimal Package||Minimal Order Quantity|
2. Lavender Essential Oil & Lavender Oil Source
Lavandula angustifolia (Latin name: Lavandula angustifolia Mill) is also named narrow-leaved lavernder, English lavender and true lavender. It is a plant of labiatae family. It is perennial evergreen sub-shrubs herb. Lavandula angustifolia has a strong fragrance. Its flower color is purple with a sweet fragrance. It is native to western Mediterranean. Its major planting areas in China are Sinkiang and Yunnan provinces, among which the quality in Yili of Sinkiang is higher. The extract of each part of lavender is mainly used to make perfume, and extract essential oil. It can relieve pressure and help sleep.
3. Pure Essential Oil VS Compound Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is generally divided into pure and compound essential oil. Plamed Lavender Essential Oil is pure essential oil with high purity. And we do not add any cheap essential oil to dilute.
|Pure Essential Oil||Compound Essential Oil|
|Source||Extract from flowers, stems, roots, leaves or fruit of the plant||Be diluted and compounded by professionals|
|How to use||Cannot be applied directly to skin (Its concentration is too high, so it must be diluted before acting on skin.)||Can be used directly on skin|
|Essential oil category||Only contains a single essential oil, and its purity is above 99%||Contains base oil and several pure essential oils|
|Naming rule||Plant name + essential oil, such as Lavender Essential Oil||Name by function, such as skincare essential oil, massage oil|
|Function||Has specific efficacy and characteristics||Compound essential oil is a mixture of several essential oils. It has the function of complementing each other and enhancing curative effect.|
|Shelf life||Long (Because its purity is high, anticorrosive property is good)||Short|
4. Lavender Essential Oil & Lavender Oil Manufacturer Specifications
|Lavender Essential Oil||Special purpose||Light yellow|
|Appearance||Light yellow, clear liquid|
|Relative Density (20/20℃)||0.876~0.895|
|Refractive Index (20℃)||1.4570~1.4640|
|Optical Rotation (20℃)||-12.0°~-6.0°|
|Miscibility (20℃)||Lavender Essential Oil is miscible with 3 times volume of 70% ethanol, the solution is clear.|
5. Lavender Essential Oil Manufacturer Process Flow Chart
6. Lavender Essential Oil & Lavender Oil Benefits
Lavender Essential Oil has a broad spectrum of antibacterial ability. It can inhibit the growth of 17 kinds of bacteria and 10 kinds of fungi. And it has a strong inhibitory effect on pathogenic bacteria such as staphylococcus aureus, listeria monocytogenes and salmonella. Lavender Essential Oil also inhibits the growth of aspergillus fumigatus, trichophyton and crimson tinea.
The result of DPPH free radical scavenging test shows that Lavender Essential Oil had the ability of removing DPPH free radical in vitro. The IC50 of Lavender Essential Oil to remove DPPH free radical is 22.94%. Lavender Essential Oil significantly inhibits ROS; and it reduces ethanol by increasing the binding of glutathione and ethanol. It is more effective when mixed with thyme essential oil. It can reduce the occurrence of oxidative stress.
- Removing acne and acne marks
Lavender Essential Oil can quickly penetrate into hair follicles to disinfect and resist bacteria. It promotes cell regeneration, and accelerates to healing acne and small wounds rapidly; also it restores skin connective tissue, and eliminates acne marks. Lavender Essential Oil can regulate skin to the best state of water and oil balance. It has a super penetrating ability. So it can quickly enter skin and eradicate bacteria from 240μm beneath skin. It can thoroughly remove acne, comedo and coarse pores and other skin problems caused by the breeding of bacteria under skin and blockage of hair follicles. It forms a golden protective film in skin’s dermis to resist the re-growth of bacteria.
- Repairing scars
Lavender Essence Oil can relieve psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. It is also very effective in promoting wound healing or reducing scars. Experiments show that Lavender Essential Oil can promote wound tissue repair, and shorten healing time. It resists inflammation and relieves pain.
7. Plamed Lavender Essential Oil Characteristic
- Plamed Lavender Essential Oil is pure natural. We don’t add other cheap oil to dilute it.
- Plamed Engineer Chan Shuangting has experience in extracting plant oil for 20 years.
- Plamed adopts high-quality and pure lavandula angustifolia as raw material, instead of hybrid lavender.
8. Lavender Essential Oil Application & Attention
- Lavender Essential Oil is widely used in various skin care products, body massage essential oil, essential oil soap, shower gel and shampoo.
- Lavender Essential Oil is an all-match oil. It can be mixed with other oil or essential oil in a certain proportion to achieve multiple effects and deep skin care effect. It has function of pore astringency and tightening skin. It can be used in cosmetics to repair acne, acne scars, comedo, sensitive skin, water and oil imbalance, coarse pore and other skin problems.
- Lavender Essential Oil has a high concentration, so it should be diluted before using. A high concentration not only won’t exert its skin care effect, but also will cause skin discomfort.
- When diluting Lavender Essential Oil, use an essential oil bottle, glass bottle, stainless steel or ceramics; and avoid containers with plastic, soluble or painted surfaces.
Application of Lavender Essential Oil in major cosmetic brands at home and abroad
|USA||Origins||Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion
Original Skin Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay
Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser
|KIEHL‘S||Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery Eye
|Mentholatum||Gentle Cleansing Foam|
|Estee Lauder||Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam|
|Australia||Aesop||Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum
Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream
|Japan||Utena||Facial Sheet Mask|
|Kose||Cosme Decorte Prime Latte|
|Quality First||All in One Sheet Mask|
|Korea||Su:M37||ecret Programming Essence
Water-Full Rebalancing Gel Lotion
White Award Bubble-De mask
|MISSHA||Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence|
|China||Herborist||Ginkgo Purifying Mask Infused With Ferment Filtrate|
9. Lavender Essential Oil Reference Formula
Antioxidant moisturizing lotion:
|Lavender Essential Oil||0.05||Denatured Alcohol||5|
|Hydroxyethyl Cellulose||4||Sodium Octyl Amphoteryl Acetate||0.08|
|Vitamin C||1||Vitamin E||1|
|Grape Seed Extract||3||Magnolia Liliflora Extract||0.05|
|Angelica Root Extract||0.5||Lanum||0.08|
|Aloe Extract||5||Deionized Water||40|
|Lavender Essential Oil||16||Semen Ginkgo Extract||16|
|Tea Tree Oil||16||Cypress Oil||16|
Put the above ingredients Semen Ginkgo Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Cypress Oil, Fragrance, Geranium Oil into a clean sterilized container, and stir well. Stir once every 3 minutes. And stir for 30 minutes, add Fragrance and Beewax, then mix gently to get the cream.
Foot massage essential oil:
|Lavender Essential Oil||1.5||Chamomile Essential Oil||1|
|Lemon Essential Oil||2||Evening Primrose Essential Oil||0.5|
|Oliver Oil||10||Grape Seed Essential Oil||1|
Breast massage essential oil:
|Lavender Essential Oil||3.1||Aloe Essence Oil||8.1|
|Angelica Essential Oil||4.1||Citrus Bergamia Essential Oil||2.6|
|Chamomile Essential Oil||0.6||Saffron Oil||0.6|
|Geranium Oil||1.2||Rose Essential Oil||0.9|
|Cinnamon Essential Oil||0.6||Rosemary Essential Oil||1.4|
|Camellia Oil||73.6||Fennel Sweet||0.5|
|Cananga Odorata||0.7||Peppermint Oil||1.9|
|Lavender Essential Oil||12.0||Bergamot Oil||3.0|
|Vanillin||0.5||Ethanol||Add To 100|
10. Lavender Essential Oil Safety
- Lavender Essential Oil is an excellent skin care ingredient. It is prepared in a scientific and perfect proportion. Its quality can be guaranteed by international standardization certification.
- Without harmful components hormone, such as toxic chemicals and inferior essence, Lavender Essential Oil is a kind of non-toxic and highly safe oil to repair human skin.
11. How to Identify the Authenticity of Lavender Essential Oil
The authenticity of Lavender Essential Oil can be identified through the following aspects:
- Price: The price of pure Lavender Essential Oil is above hundreds RMB. The price will not be very low, because it doesn’t add any chemical agent during its production process;
- Absorptivity: Lavender Essential Oil’s molecules are small. It can quickly infiltrate into skin. So it can be applied on the hand back, and gently massage for a while (when testing the essential oil must be diluted before contact with skin). The more pure the oil is, the faster it will be absorbed by skin. And it is not easy to produce a thick and oily feeling;
- Odor: True Lavender Essential Oil is of high concentration, with multi-layer, natural, persistent and dark smell; and it has natural earthy and grassy fragrance. While the fake one is usually with a single flower fragrance.
- Transparency: True Lavender Essential Oil is clear and transparent, without turbidity.
- Volatility: Pure essential oil is more volatile. You can drop it on paper. If it evaporates completely and without oil stain left. Then it is true. If it cannot be fully volatile after a long time, it is fake.
1.Sample bottles are 30ml and 50ml transparent plastic bottles.
2.The products in small batches are packed in 1kg, 5kg and 10kg PE bottles.
3.The outer packing of large quantity products is 200L aluminum bucket with aluminum plastic compound bag inside.
Plamed focuses on natural cosmetic ingredients for more than 10 years. We have founded four subsidiary companies, which respectively develops different kinds of cosmetic raw material. Plamed is a company whose CEO is designated as the first secretary general of Shaanxi Plant Extraction Association.
Plamed Mission: To be the most professional supplier of natural cosmetics raw material.
As a professional Lavender Essential Oil manufacturer, Plamed have been constantly upgrading the production process. We firmly believe that good Lavender Essential Oil and good Lavender Essential Oil price will help customers make good terminal products and help customers win a lasting and broad market.