Cinnamon Extract is one of PLAMED’s most important products. After lots of R&D work, we now have Cinnamon polyphenols, Cinnamon Proanthocyanidins, Cinnamon Flavonoids, Cinnamon Oleoresin and Cinnamon Essential Oil.
- Cinnamon polyphenols (10%, 20%, 30% UV), Cinnamon Proanthocyanidins (70% UV) and Cinnamon Flavonoids (8%, 10%, 20% UV) are extracted from the bark of Cassia Cinnamon by processing it in water and alcohol solution. They provide strong antioxidant support and are used in medicine or food supplements to help people regulate blood sugar.
- Cinnamon Oleoresin is extracted from Cinnamon bark by supercritical CO2 extraction process. It can be used as a seasoning agent for industrial production of bakery, confectionery, beverage and other food.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves and twigs of Cinnamon. With its typical aroma, antibacterial and antifungal property, it is widely used in fragrance, cosmetic and medicine industry.
Where to buy Cinnamon Flavor Powder with lowering Cinnamon Flavor Powder price and high quality? As the professional Cinnamon Flavor Powder suppliers,Plamed is your best choice. Cinnamon flavor powder is made by microencapsulating Cinnamon Oleoresin into water soluble wall material.
Microencapsulation technology is very popular in the food industry due to the following reasons. Microencapsulation can simplify the food manufacturing process by converting liquids to solid powder, decreasing production costs by allowing batch processing using low cost, powder handling equipment. Microcapsules also help fragile and sensitive materials survive processing and packaging conditions and stabilize the shelf life of the active ingredient.
- Separation of incompatible components
- Conversion of liquids to free flowing solids
- Increased stability (protection of the encapsulated materials against oxidation or deactivation due to reaction in the environment)
- Masking of odour, taste and activity of encapsulated materials
- Protection of the immediate environment
- Controlled release of active compounds (sustained or delayed release)
- Targeted release of encapsulated materials
|Extract Ratio||2:1(Every gram of the product can replace
2g dry Cinnamon powder)
|Taste||Characteristic cinnamon sweet and spicy|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Loss on drying||≤10%|
|Heavy Metal (Pb) (mg/kg)||≤ 10.0|
|Lead (mg/kg)||≤ 3.0|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
- with the same aroma and flavor of cinnamon, Every gram of the product can replace 2g dry Cinnamon powder;
- completely dissolved in cold or warm water, the flavor can be completely released;
- More stable when heated
- More economical to use
- Easier to control for quality and cleaner than the equivalent ground spices
- Free from contamination
Cinnamon flavor powder is widely used in products as follows: fragrance & flavor, meat product, instant noodle , seasoning, baking food, candy, and etc for its special flavor.
|Meat product||0.1 ~ 0.3%|
|Seasoning||0.1 ~ 0.2%|
|Baking food||0.1 ~0.2%|
Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. Store in well closed container away from moisture.
Tel: +86-29-8821 5350
Mobile: +86 180 6683 3765
Whatsapp: +86 180 6683 3765